Sunday 11 November 2007

Keep the Faith!



Attention all FC Barcelona supporters keep the faith with the club and Frank Rijkaard, after witnessing the game tonight I'm not the most impressed with our performance, but after browsing through some of our English fourm's FCBES, BarcaClub, PUB etc I have seen some very harsh opinions written about our manager. May I remind people that with Frank as our Coach we have won 2 League tittles, 2 Spanish Super Cups and also the Champions League back in 2006.

Lets first of all start with the game, our performance was typical for an away match, tactics and players mentalities are my main worry. We need to change our tactics after all the same since 2004, come on people know by now how to play us and also having Puyol on the Right side of the defence was a mistake. Puyol has not got the speed or the agility to play in that position, he was brilliant while we were attacking but I think Puyol is best suited in a Central position. For replacing Messi, I see that as a major mistake especially when his replacement was Bojan, to be honest I wanted Bojan on the pitch but for Henry who was not really that much involved in the game. For Ronaldinho being substituted I completely agree after all he picked up a knock and also had not touch the ball for 15 minutes, that ain't look very good to me! Now in the defensive we coincided two goals, first goal was awful Milito a player who has not impressed me at all this season allowed his player to gain that much space was pathetic.

Getting back to the point regarding Frank you all remember when Barca were undergoing their crises when Joan Laporta was recently elected and people were saying sack Frank, well funny enough we finished second that season, from were we stood at Chrismas was pritty impresive

Rijkaard, Pulled out of worse before I'm sure he can do it again!

No comments: